Wednesday -- November 26th, 2008 -- 11:30 p.m.
Entry Fee $60
Four Games Across Eight Lanes
1. One (1) out of every four (4) entries cash
2. All ties split, except First Place
3. 42 entries maximum
4. Tournament management reserves all rights including the right to re-rate any bowler.
42 Bowlers Maximum
x $60.00 = $2,520.00
Entry Fee Breakdown
Linage - $10.00
Prize $$ 45.00
Print this form and send this portion in with payment to lock-in a spot in the tournament.
Name:Phone #: Address:06-07 Highest Book Avg. City:State:Zip Code:
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: SLOCUM'S
Mailing Address: 1675 Pennington Road, Ewing, NJ 08618
**High Game Pots and Brackets will be available**
Thanksgiving Eve Mini-Marathon
Rules and Regulations
1. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be a certified member of the USBC. Unmarried grade or high school students who have not reached age 18 must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
2. After entries have been received and dates by the tournament director are not refused by the team or individual entrant prior to the schedule, no fees shall be refunded.
3. In case of a tie in any event of 1st place, a one game roll off will occur.
4. Any complaints or errors must be made within 48 hours. The decision of the Tournament Committee will be final.
5. Automatic scoring systems are used. Tournament management has the discretionary right to determine if an irretrievable frame or game should be re-bowled.
6. A complete entry fee with name and address must be forwarded with entry form.PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH MAIL.
7. The Tournament Committee reserves all rights and any USBC rule not covered in these rules will prevail throughout this tournament.
Chip Slocum (609) 882-0661
Special Bonus for the First Game Pot!